Title: Developing the Repository Manager Community
Authors: Kelly, B., Sheppard, N., Evans, J. and Budden, Y.
Conference: Open Repositories 2013
Kelly, B., Sheppard, N., Evans, J. and Budden, Y., 2013 Developing the Repository Manager Community. In: Open Repositories 2013, Charlestown, Prince Edward Island.
The co-authors of this paper are:
- Brian Kelly, UKOLN, University of Bath, UK. ORCID: 0000-0001-5875-8744
- Nick Sheppard, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3400-0274
- Jill Evans, Exeter University, UK.
- Yvonne Budden, University of Warwick, UK.
This paper describes activities which have taken place within the UK institutional repository (IR) sector focusing on developing a community of practice through the sharing of experiences and best cheap medications without prescriptions practice. This includes work done by the UK Council of Research Repositories (UKCoRR) and other bodies, together with informal activities, such as sharing the experience of organising Open Access Week events. The paper also considers future work to be undertaken by UKCoRR to continue developing the community.
- University of Bath repository: [About] – [MS Word] – [PDF]
- Publisher’s copy: [Paper]
- ResearchGate: [About] – [PDF]
- Repository: [Link]
- Bibliometrics: [Link]
- UKOLN page: [Link]
- Conferenceweb site: