Title: RDN-Include: Re-branding Remote Resources
Authors: Cliff, P., Powell, A. and Kelly, B.
Conference: WWW 10.
RDN-Include: Re-branding Remote Resources. Cliff, P., Powell, A. and Kelly, B. In: WWW10, 2001-05-01 – 2001-05-05, Hong Kong.
The co-authors of this paper are:
- Pete Cliff, UKOLN, University of Bath, UK.
- Brian Kelly, UKOLN, University of Bath, UK. ORCID: 0000-0001-5875-8744
- Andy Powell, UKOLN, University of Bath, UK.
The Resource Discovery Network (RDN) has developed tools that allow educational institutions and other organizations to access and display the output from its Web services with their own branding and look-and-feel. This paper describes the need for such tools and the architectural approach to their development. A potential application of this approach to the incorporation of news feeds is also given.
- University of Bath repository: [About] – [MS Word] – [PDF] – [HTML]
- Publisher’s copy: [Paper]
- ResearchGate: [About] – [PDF]
- Repository: [Link]
- Bibliometrics: [Link]
- UKOLN page: [Link]
- Conference web site:
0 citations according to Google Scholar Citations on 21 February 2013.
Feel free to use the comment facility to ask questions, provide feedback, etc.