Title: SEO Analysis of Institutional Repositories: What’s The Back Story?
Authors: Kelly, B. and Nixon, W.
Conference: Open Repositories 2013
SEO Analysis of Institutional Repositories: What’s The Back Story?, Kelly, B. and Nixon, W., Open Repositories 2013. International Conference, Prince Edward Island, Canada, 8-12 July 2013.
The co-authors of this paper are:
- Brian Kelly, UKOLN, University of Bath, UK. ORCID: 0000-0001-5875-8744
- William Nixon, University of Glasgow, UK.
This paper summarises the approaches taken to the open analysis and interpretation of findings of surveys of the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) characteristics of three institutional repositories provided by three Russell Group universities in the UK.
- University of Bath repository: [About] – [MS Word] – [PDF] – [HTML]
- Publisher’s copy: [Paper]
- ResearchGate: [About] – [PDF]
- Repository: [Link]
- Bibliometrics: [Link]
- UKOLN page: [Link]
- Conferenceweb site: