The following posts have been published on the UK Web Focus on areas relating to Twitter.
Summary: In 7 posts published between December 2009 and August 2012 examples of the benefits of Twitter are provided.
- #uklibchat, #ECRchat, #PhDchat, #Socialchat and Other Tweetchats, 21 August 2012
This post describes what a Tweetchat is and provides examples of popular Tweetchats for information professionals and researchers.
- Social Analytics for Institutional Twitter Accounts Provided by the 24 Russell Group Universities, 3 August 2012
This post provides a summary of the findings of Twitter analytics for Russell Group universities.
- How Bottlenose Can Help Turn Twitter into a High Signal Channel, 14 May 2012
This post describes the Bottlenose buy online antibiotics no prescription service which provides filtering techniques for exploring Twitter.
- Five Years of Using Twitter – Is It Becoming As Essential as Email?, 1 May 2012
This post summarises 5 years of experiences of using Twitter.
- Facebook and Twitter as Infrastructure for Dissemination of Research Papers (and More), 4 January 2012
Describes how Twitter (and Facebook) appear to be being used as part of the dissemination infrastructure for research papers.
- Can Your Blog Survive Without Twitter?, 9 December 2009
The post comments on the dependencies that popular well-read blog may have on Twitter.
- The Dos and Don’t of Corporate Use of Twitter, 8 December 2009
This post provides recommendations on corporate use of Twitter